OK, my real biggest questions are, "Will this ever end?" and "Am I going to be alright?"
But, those questions make for boring blog posts. Even more boring than blenderized vegetables.
So... today's gustatory delight (said with tongue in cheek, aforementioned tongue partially poking through the hole where the tooth used to be because I'm typing this as I eat, and I'm supposed to eat with my flipper out, and isn't that way more than you wanted to know?) is Yellow Crookneck Squash Chili. And, yes, it could be made with Zucchini.
Sorry, no pics -- partly because I just didn't have time, and partly because this stuff looks almost exactly like any other Vegetable Slop. Maybe a little more red-orange than the greenish brown slop made with tomatoes and green beans. But, except for color, it's all be the same.
Yellow Crookneck Squash Chili
- 2 small yellow crookneck squash
- 2 small heirloom tomatoes
- About 3/4 cup water
- Big pinches and dashes of Chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, salt, pepper.
- 1 TBSP guacamole
- Put everything except the guac in a pan and cook.
- Blenderize with your handy stick blender.
- Taste and add more seasonings if needed.
- Pour into a bowl and top with the guac.